Recently the Report Linker published their findings regarding the Warehousing and Global Storage Market.
The Warehousing And Storage Market Global Report 2018 helps marketers, strategists, and senior management with critical information that will help them with their warehousing and storage needs; and they have shared their findings.
Here are some of the major points the report found:
According to the Report Linker, “The global warehousing and storage market was valued at $479.4 billion in 2017. North America was the largest geographic region accounting for $132.7 billion or 27.7% of the global market. The USA was the largest country accounting for $101.1 billion or 21.1% of the global warehousing and storage market.”
Essentially, there has been an increase in the need for warehousing and storage market, and the need for smart warehousing has gone up substantially. Smart warehouses use internet of things (IOT) to track products, and it also helps to make warehouses more efficient and faster. IOT is only going to become more prevalent in warehousing, but all businesses (in general) in the near future.
The report goes on to cover: market characteristics, segmentation, country and regional breakdown, trends and strategies, and so on.
For a comprehensive look at the report’s findings, take a look below:
“• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The warehousing and storage market section of the report gives context. It compares the warehousing and storage market with other segments of the warehousing and storage market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, The Warehousing And Storage Market Indicators Comparison.”
Build Rehabilitation, which is located in Los Angeles, offers warehousing services to a variety of different industries and businesses. With 50,000 square feet available, we have space and the business ethic required to service all of our clients and their warehousing needs.